Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spark ignited

hi friends,

The spark to write a blog was ignited with me by my dear friend S.Karthick.

Actually i already know about the blogger , but i dont know what to write and how to write.But My Life Race had a sudden turn , with which i am writing this blog.
'The Turn' started on last wednesday (09-03-2011) when i was just messaging with my friend Karthick , he requested me to write a guest blog for his blog Reflection from my Life ! (http://lifeatvcet.blogspot.com/ ).I was not confident about me, but he encouraged me so i wrote a guest blog entitled "My Favorite race car" in which i wrote about Lamborghini MurciĆ©lago.You to can see them in the link given above.

Soon see you all in the Next Blog!

Have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

  1. glad that u were inspired by my blog... continue writing... good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karthick for ur encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete